List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Status and release goals for 2.0 round-up
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-19 10:20:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 19 March 2007 10:59, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Well, this list of coarse grained tasks and estimates is my way of
> contributing to that overview.
I think you are mixing threads as I sense some defensive language. I did not
mean to say you can't use mails, just that I can't work with TODO lists in
email. Too many copies (versions) and bookkeeping.

> I don't see how we can define a release
> schedule without defining a task list. The mailing list is available to
> everyone, and archived.
And I sent the list.  Sorry it was too big and got stuck in moderation.

On the topic of release schedule;  does anyone have a problem with koffice
tagging along with the KDE4 beta releases and let them do the packaging for
us?
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule
--
Thomas Zander