List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Krita status and release goals
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-18 16:28:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 18 March 2007 14:48, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> - printing
>         who: Alice
>         status: not started yet
>         estimate: four to eight weeks _at least_. May have to be skipped
> yet again.

We talked about this yesterday.  We agreed this was ok;

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Pigment/How_to_Implement

So, I'm a little surprised you write the above.  In the case you leave out
color management like we decided yesterday its a 4 hour job.
In the case we use color management you propose to do work in koffice that
really should be done in Qt.  Which definitely does not fit in the
koffice2.0.0 release.  No reason to put it on the todo list ;)

--
Thomas Zander