List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Flake Resize
From:       "Casper Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-02-23 18:30:55

This is/was mainly my area, so I guess I should answer.

And by all means please work on it. I havn't looked on the patch (havn't got
the time).

you say that resize don't work but iirc only combined with shearing it has a
problem.

Please make sure it also works when selecting multiple shapes. That is
really the hard part.

best regards
Casper Boemann