List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/kross/ruby
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-02-18 10:59:28

>SVN commit 634712 by sebsauer:
>
> implement callFunction

I intend to change how ruby scripts are loaded that might affects a little bit
how callFunction works or need to works.
In fact, I want scripts to be "persitant", currently they are loaded and then
lost once a new script is loaded.
But, there might be a problem with functions. Do we want multiple scripts to
be able to define a function with the same name ?

--
Cyrille Berger