List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Extra font scaling? (Re: koffice/kspread)
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-06 11:34:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 03 February 2007 11:08, Stefan Nikolaus wrote:
> Attached is a small sample program, that shows what I've meant and how to
> achieve, that the font is only scaled once.

yes, using painter.drawText() will use the 'wrong' font.
So you would need your own drawFont method that does the thing you did in your
testapp. Its just a couple of lines and effectively the same as drawText does
approx the same. Using drawText saves one malloc IIRC.

I assume you can make kspread paint the fonts correctly now?

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander