List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KoTextParag data structure
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2007-01-20 14:58:19

Sunny Sun wrote:
> thanks for the suggestion for EIOffice supporting ODF, that's what we are
> thinking about.

That are great news! I like to suggest (for sure once it's clear, that the
support will be really done) to push out a news about it + let all bigger
news-portals know about it and collect that way some more attention and free
PR for the EIOffice suite.

> with regard to flyweight-pattern, can it be applied to unicode char such
> as Chinese characters?

For sure, why not. It is not limited to any implementation-details except
maybe the language that is used (java fits there very well).

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc