List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Using KChart
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-01-19 12:07:56

On Friday 19 January 2007 08.43, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> OK nice. The last remaining problem, is how to share kdchart ? The easiest
> is to change the KOfficeLibs policy and to allow GPL code (whith a possible
> commercial licence) in lib. And then we can move kdchart.

Or, if I understood Thomas correctly, I (and perhaps somebody else) make a
quick Flake shape out of kdchart itself, and we let it be where it already
is, i.e. under kchart. As long as it's installed in the proper place and
registered, then there should be no problem with this, right?

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |