List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread: Value::asDateTime oddity
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-12-30 13:19:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday, December 29, 2006 09:01:50 PM Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> See revision 515846.
>
> Robert changed it so that time is stored as integer. I guess something
> related to problem in series fill.

Ah, someone changed it to fix a bug. Okay, I have tried to adjust it. He
mentioned some inaccuracies with the time values. The time value test failed
because of some rounding errors. It is fixed now. Hopefully, it covers also
the autofill issue. I see no inaccuracies at least, but this does not have to
mean anything. The autofill algo has to be revisited either, it formats the
inserted times/dates as strings. Besides, in my opinion the fix for this
issue should have not been done in Value.

Regards,
Stefan