List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KSpread: Value::asDateTime oddity
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-12-29 16:42:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

the definition of Value::asDateTime looks very strange. It composes the date
and the time of the same integer value. I expected the time to be the
non-integer part of the floating point value. Anyone, who's able to let my
concerns end up in smoke (no farts, please. enough wind here ;) )?

// get the value as date/time
QDateTime Value::asDateTime( const Doc* doc ) const
{
  return QDateTime( asDate( doc ), asTime( doc ) );
}

// get the value as date
QDate Value::asDate( const Doc* doc ) const
{
  QDate dt( doc->referenceDate() );
  int i = asInteger();
  dt = dt.addDays( i );
  return dt;
}

// get the value as time
QTime Value::asTime( const Doc* doc ) const
{
  Q_UNUSED(doc);
  QTime dt;
  int i = asInteger();
  dt = dt.addMSecs(i) /*( f * 86400 * 1000  )*/;
  return dt;
}

Regards,
Stefan