List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Grammar checking
From:       "Jacob R Rideout" <kde () jacobrideout ! net>
Date:       2006-12-29 11:36:41

I've been working on a grammar checking module for Sonnet in kdelibs.
It would be great if we could integrate this into KOffice trunk.
However, before that happens some discussion must occur on what the
GUI should be. Do we want to go the traditional route and have blue
squiggle underlines for grammar errors and red for spelling? I have a
hunch there is a better way, but I don't know what it is.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jacob R Rideout