List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Next monday will be a tuesday
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-12-20 20:19:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 11:07, David Faure wrote:

> The next day when it's OK to make API changes in kdelibs won't be Monday 25
> (which is apparently used as an excuse to party in a few countries ;) - but
> Tuesday 26. Unless anyone has strong objections of course.

To me it seems that Christmas day is the perfect day for binary incompatible
commits. If I'm feeling well enough I'll be in Church and afterwards doing a
Bob Cratchit impersonation with a goose. No chance any bic commits will
inconvience me :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi