List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Many untranslated strings in koffice filters dialogs
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2006-12-07 13:43:07

Hi,

I found some untranslated messages in kivio's dialog "Export to Image".
The messages target in the makefile looks ok and the strings are extracted to
kofficefilters.po and translated in german.

So why untranslated strings in the dialog?

Missing "KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue( "kofficefilters" );" somewhere in
koffice/filters/kivio/imageexport/

I found "KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue( "kofficefilters" );" in these
files:
kword/abiword/
kword/ascii/
kword/mswrite/
kword/pdf/
kspread/opencalc/
olefilters/
karbon/eps/
karbon/ai/

There are i18n() calls, but
no "KGlobal::locale()->insertCatalogue( "kofficefilters" );" in all these
files:
kformula/svg/
kformula/mathml/
kformula/png/
kformula/latex/

kivio/imageexport/

kpresenter/svg/
kpresenter/mng/
kpresenter/xpm/
kpresenter/jpeg/
kpresenter/kword/
kpresenter/xbm/
kpresenter/bmp/

kword/applixword/
kword/rtf/
kword/html/
kword/libexport/
kword/oowriter/
kword/msword/
kword/latex/

kspread/kexi/
kspread/qpro/
kspread/html/
kspread/csv/
kspread/latex/
kspread/dbase/

libdialogfilter/

krita/openexr/
krita/gmagick/
krita/png/
krita/jpeg/
krita/tiff/
krita/pdf/
krita/raw/
krita/magick/

kchart/svg/
kchart/mng/
kchart/png/
kchart/xpm/
kchart/jpeg/
kchart/xbm/
kchart/libimageexport/
kchart/bmp/

karbon/eps/
karbon/applixgraphics/

That means all dialogs in the second list have untranslated messages!

Burkhard Lück