List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KoXmlReader: the next step
From:       "Ariya Hidayat" <ariya () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-27 7:21:08

Since I'm already quite happy with the current state of KoXmlReader,
I'd like to do the next step: converting QDomFoo with KoXmlFoo in the
KSpread can be compiled with support for stuff in KoXmlReader. In the
library level, kotext is the only one left to be converted.

Please do not be alarmed by this step. This *does not* mean that
suddenly all applications are using KoXmlReader. As long as
KOXML_USE_QDOM is defined in KoXmlReader.h (and that's likely the case
for the time being, at least until the applications are stabilized),
then all KoXmlFoo just wraps its QDomFoo counterpart.

Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Regards,

Ariya