List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Colorspaces API
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-25 10:44:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Now the dust is settling a bit, I thought I'd take a look at the API of the
main class. The KoColorSpace class.
To have predictable APIs and thus predictable method names we follow the
naming standard from Qt and KDELibs as much as possible.
David convinced me its more usefull for everyone that way.
Here are some renames to make it move into that direction more.

getSingleChannelPixel -> singleChannelPixel
getProfile -> profile
getAlpha -> alpha

mathToolboxID -> mathToolboxId

nChannels -> channelCount
nColorChannels -> colorCannelCount
nSubstanceChannels -> substanceChannelCount

createBackgroundFilters should return a QList

Last; the public API should not have typedef for things like KoCompositeOpList
(which is a QList of some type). If only because the API docs will not tell
me what it actually returns anymore.

I'm willing to do these renames myself if you want. Just let me know.
--
Thomas Zander