List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kword documentation
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2006-11-23 10:13:53

Hi

I try to fix some errors in the kword documentation and found this sentence in
a section called "Hard Frame Breaks":

"Select Insert->Hard Frame Break from the menubar"

But I have no item "Hard Frame Break" in the "Insert" menu, only "Page"
and "Page Break".

How to correct the docs?
As far I found out by try and error, the description in section "Hard Frame
Breaks" seems to be ok, only the name of menuitem in the doc has to be changed
from "Hard Frame Break" to "Page Break"?

In this case the name of the menuitem "Page Break" is wrong and misleading, it
should be changed to something like "Frame Break" and the item  "Page"
to "Page Break".

Burkhard Lück