List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Kpresenter Output problem
From:       "=?GB2312?B?uN+9+tD5?=" <gaojinxuan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-16 4:29:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, all:

     I encounted a problem:
     After I press F12 or "Start From First Slide" in the Slide Show,
Kpresenter would begin show slide on Full screen. Then I use Twin view with
two monitor, I found that despite where the Kpresenter's main widget is, the
Slide would show on Main Monitor. For example, Monitor A is main Monitor,
and B is slave Monitor, despite where the Kpresenter is, the Slide show will
output on Monitor A.
     Would you please tell me how to alter this situation, for I want to let
the slide show appearing on Monitor B?

     Best Wishes!

     Gao Jinxuan