List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Small KOffice interaction design meeting in middle november?
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2006-11-03 0:45:21

On Friday 03 November 2006 01:03, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > I'm quite curious about point 3, apparently there _were_ some KOffice
> > discussions at akademy there but I was just not invited :/
>
> Don't feel left out. Unless more things happened than I am aware of, it was
> just an impromptu session where we did some scetching on the whiteboard. It
> was completely unplanned and I just grabbed the people that happened to be
> near for a quick brainstorm.
>
> After that I have tried to develop the idea more, but it's not really ready
> for public comsumption yet, I'm afraid.

oh, sorry about that then :-( Well, just some days ago someone who uses
koproperty posted a mail to the ko-devel ml. So, another app that re-uses
parts of ko without beeing in the ko-path of our repository. In the long term
there seems to be no way around "the idea"... for sure the question how to
handle binary compatibility, releases, etc. is written down on a piece of
paper that may not arrive any time soon.

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc