List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Small KOffice interaction design meeting in middle november?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-10-31 21:56:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 22:49, jos poortvliet wrote:

> well, then, i really think a way should be found to fund you guys... maybe
> the KDE EV could do that,

KDE e.v. is already funding quite a bit of KOffice and related meetings -- for
the previous hackathon at my place we got travel costs, the LGM meeting in
Canada is partly funded by the e.v. -- of course, we're also bringing in some
money with the SoC and programmeerzomer, but I'd really hate to bother the
e.v. again on so short a notice.

> or we could ask for donations or something. how
> big are the 'problems', so to say? grtz

I think that it's a couple of hundred euros this time. But we really should do
something about getting real sponsorship for KOffice, because for 2.0 to be
really great we're going to need more get-togethers.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi