List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Interaction Design Meeting 10 - 12 November
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-10-31 20:16:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I just got mail from Jan Hambrechts that he can come to Deventer the weekend
of 10-11 November, so I want to decide on that date for our small interaction
design meeting. My attendancy list currently has Boudewijn, Jan, Thomas,
Thorsten and possibly Sander.

I really want to make this an interaction design meeting more than a
hackathon, but bring your laptop by all means. The goal is to fix the way the
user interface is going to work across Krita, Karbon, KWord and KPresenter.
(It's unfortunate that Peter cannot attend, since Kivio is an important item,
too, but alas!)

I propose the following agenda:

- Friday night: arrival. Maybe look at the competition (Gobe productive, Apple
Work)
- Saturday: paper interaction design. I will try to do a write-up of the
issues at hand in preparation for this.
- Sunday: either more interaction design, write-up of the interaction design
or discussion of translation of the design into code.

I take care of food and drink and can pick people up from the railway station
(there is a direct train from Berlin, frex). There is free parking in the
street where I live although it may be necessary to hunt around a bit for a
place. Lodging is available, though a bit primitive: I'll evict a couple of
daughters from their rooms, but some hackers may have to share rooms. There
is a possibility for a limited spousal track (which means sightseeing with my
wife in Deventer or somewhere else and joining her for Church on Sunday
morning).

My address is:

IJssel de Schepperstraat 11
7413 BP Deventer