List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Small KOffice interaction design meeting in middle november?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-10-30 20:07:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I really think that it would be supremely beneficial to KOffice development if
we could, after all, have a small real life meeting to do some interaction
design en petite comite this month -- to figure out the way tools, shapes,
canvas options and so on work. And to reach a consensus on that topic: I am
quite sure most of us have a half or three-quarters formed design inside our
heads that we're trying to code, but I'm equally sure we're not having the
same design!

So, in time honoured tradition, I would like to convene a meeting at
KOffice.nl HQ, that is Deventer, evicting my kids from their bedrooms and
filling the dining room table with laptops and switches. I cannot promise
that the e.v. will pay your travel costs: I will pay for the food & drink.

I propose either the weekend of 11 or 18 november, starting Friday night,
continuing until Sunday. I think it would be especially important for
Thorsten, Peter, Thomas, Jan and me to be present; but there's place for a
few others, provided inflatable mattresses are no objection.

So, how about it?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi