List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release notes - please send info
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-16 19:48:45

[restoring bottom-quoting... ;)]
> >This seems to disable the screensaver, not DPMS.
> It disables both.
Oh. That's good. OTOH xdg-utils doesn't seem to be installed anywhere - e.g. it's not
in kunbutu. Obviously a chicken and egg problem, as always. But adding support for
a tool that nobody has on his computer right now seems a bit strange...
Oh well. Easy to add, and of course it's clean code compared to the ugly DPMS Xlib calls,
plus it gives us support for disabling gnome-screensaver and xscreensaver... nice.
Added now.
I hope distros install it all in the future.