List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF perfection hack weekend in jan/feb 2007
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-09-28 13:43:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Inge Wallin wrote on 2006-09-28 15:28 +0200 regarding ODF perfection hack weekend in jan/feb 2007:
>   - People who are willing to test applications on a continuous basis during
>     this weekend and report bugs back to the developers.

Yes!

> One of the most important inputs to this process is when you are able to
> participate. Thus I want you all, who are interested in this, to give me and
> Claire the dates of the weekends when you *can* come, when you *cannot* come
> and when you *might be able* to come between, say, middle of january and
> middle of march 2007.

As it stands now, I'll be able to NOT make it:
- the weekend of January 20th/21st
- the weekend of February 10th/11th
- the weekend of February 24th/25th
and will be able to make it all other weekends.

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning  (askie)   |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
KDE Nederland            |   http://www.kde.nl/