List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for comments about pigment
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-09-27 6:43:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 23:49, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> - the fallback mechanism (when a function is not implemented for a
> colorspace, especially non lcms one)
> - finish templating the composite op (and make use of some sort of fallback
> (again :) ) for non rgb colorspaces)

Since every colorspace should be convertible to and from rgb16, maybe in those
cases convert src and dst to rgb16 and composite that. Also, about composite
op: for a particular optimization in the layer stack rendering process I've
been thinking about it would be very handy to have not src and dst, but
srcbottom, srctop and dst pointers.

> - porting all colorspaces to it

But no doubt that will be very little work, would it? :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi