List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for RC1 changelog
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-24 13:40:17

Asteazkena 20 Iraila 2006 12:48(e)an, Cyrille Berger(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Hi,
> Now that RC1 has been tagged, I will need the changelog (differences
> between RC1 and Beta1).

KFormula:

<ul>
<li>UI:
<ul>
<li>Fix character insertion that requires new tokene elements</li>
<li>Reenable cut, copy and paste</li>
</ul>
<li>MathML / OpenDocument:
<ul>
<li>Insert &lt;mrow&gt; element after &lt;semantics&gt; element, since it does
not infer mrows. Fixes bug 134044</li>
</ul>
</ul>

> Note to Bart, I will need your changes as well ;)

Still pending ^^ :-D

--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
http://www.alfredobeaumont.org/blog.cgi