List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Flake vector shapes
From:       Dirk =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sch=F6nberger?= <dirk.schoenberger () sz-online ! de>
Date:       2006-09-05 8:45:55

> > That's only because Apple hides the "edit lower level things" "action"
> > from the toolbar, i.e.it is only available via the menu.
> > You don't really want to follow this path, do you?

> I would not want that, but thats also not what Apple does.  Click on an
> object and you can move it or you can alter the points or handles.  There
> really is just one tool that you can do everything with.

The normal handles are only useful for moving, resizing, rotating and
such, AFAIK.
To edit the actual control points, add points etc you have to select a
menu entry.

So even if it is only one tool, it is a "stateful" tool which is triggered
by the menu.
Not an optimal solution IMHO.

Unfortunately I have not AppleWorks at hand right now. This may be
different in different AppleWorks versions?

Regards
Dirk