List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changelog for 1.6 Beta 1
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-09-02 15:06:55

Stefan Nikolaus said the following, On 2006-09-02 14:01:

> On Saturday 02 September 2006 11:32, Adam Pigg wrote:
>
>>Kspread can load kexi file absed databases
>
> Ah, great! I forgot to check the filters.
>
> Could forward port the kexi import filter, please? Even if you just put it in
> with a CMakeLists.txt, comment out the non-compiling things and mark them
> with a warning, so it wouldn't be forgotten.

Should be possible to port this now as KexiDB was ported 2+ months ago and I
keep it updated. To compile KexiDB in KOffice 2.0, enable kexi compilation in
the global CMakeLists.txt and just go to kexi/3rdparty/ dir and type 'make &&
make install'. Do the same for kexi/kexidb/ dir.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek