List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: For KWord: a mailmerge plugin for KexiDB
From:       Kai Klindworth <kde () kk-surf ! de>
Date:       2006-08-30 15:40:58

Am Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 17:15 schrieb Thomas Zander:
> On Wednesday 30 August 2006 16:24, KDE wrote:
> > I've written a plugin for using KexiDB for mailmerges in KWord 1.6. I
> > know that is probably a little bit late one day before message freeze
> > to publish a new feature.
>
> Quick question; does this mean KWord will depend on Kexi?

The plugin depends on the exported parts of the kexidb api, what means it
needs libkexidb and libkexidbparser. But it should be possible to compile the
plugin only if kexi is builded, because it doesn't touch KWord's sourcecode.
But I haven't looked through the compilesystem of koffice yet, so that I
can't provide an patch at the moment.

Kai Klindworth