List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder : tagging koffice 1.6 alpha on July, 29
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2006-07-27 22:30:56

On Saturday 22 July 2006 14:35, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will tag koffice 1.6 alpha on July, 29. If you have add new stuff in
> July, please update the changelog and/or tell me what you have added.

for Kross;
* Added krossdebug and krosswarning.
* Integrated ProxyFunction's.
* Python: Added unittest.
* Removed Argument class.
* Refactor of the tree-handling to improve the performance.
* Tweaks on Object and Value to improve the performance.

for KSpread;
* KSpread supports scripting with python and ruby now (btw, I'll try to reuse
KSpread's dbus bindings for 2.0 to minimize the code-duplications).

for Kexi;
* Macros - disabled yet cause there's still one big issue on my TODO that
prevents its usage somewhat (the used KoProperty doesn't update correct) and
I fear the time is running away to fast. Well, to test it compile
with --enable-kexi-macros :)

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc