List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: About a Vector Plugin for Flake
From:       Dirk_Schönberger <dirk.schoenberger () sz-online ! de>
Date:       2006-07-26 21:52:43

> > karbon allready has commands modifying and so on with undo and redo.
However
> > the tools for modifying pathes in karbon are not the best at the moment.

> That is very unspecific. Can you explain in more detail?

What I miss (an what makes Karbon14 effectively useless for me), are the
following two features:

- adding and removing points to an existing shape
- adding the type of the node in an existing shape

My "normal" workflow is that I create a simple element, say a rectangle, and
afterward I add points to the shap until I get the shap I want.
The next step is to "refine" the shape, mostly by changing straight lines to
curves / bezier segments)

Regards
Dirk