List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: What to do with koshell for KOffice 2.0?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-17 5:51:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

You list some problems that are not show stoppers and IMO fall in the
category 'halfway decent app'.

In other words; there is value in shipping it as is. And if someone fixes
these issues or provides a replacement thats all even better.
But we should not talk about removing it until a sufficient replacement is
available.

--
Thomas Zander