List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release goals for 2.0 - compiling a list
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-07-14 21:19:32

On Friday 14 July 2006 22:07, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Yeah, Tim and other Karbon devs: I trust that when you say this, that you
> really think it will be ready for a say newyear freeze date (if I'm to
> believe Carsten then KDE will ship in Q1 2007 and so should KOffice)

I tend to classify Carsten in the very optimistic list of people :) But that
said, it might be a good idea to consider a feature freeze around the end of
january, beginning of februar, and to define reachable goals by that time.

 If the time get extend, you can then start working on long term goals :)

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---