List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Menus not displaying properly :(
From:       "Tomas Mecir" <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-09 12:14:48

Hi folks, me again.

What am I doing wrong this time ? When I start KSpread, I cannot
access most menus, because they just won't paint properly, or not at
all. The first menu paints well, but the nest ones (Edit, Format,
...), just don't. They still seem to work, I can blind-guess with
arrow keys and enter and something seems to happen, but the menus
don't draw.

What's wrong ? Weird kdelibs snapshot ? Qt bug ? Me doing something
really wrong ?

-sigh-

/ Tomas