List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter template
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-08 18:30:45

Larunbata 08 Uztaila 2006 16:25(e)an, Inge Wallin(e)k idatzi zuen:
> On Thursday 06 July 2006 20.43, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > Anyone against putting a new template based on this one in svn?
> >
> > http://kde-files.org/content/show.php?content=37464
>
> No, it seems fine. Please do.
>
> Just make sure that there is a good license for it.  The GPL might not be
> good here since we want people to be able to create presentations that are
> not made public.

There's no problem with GPL if you don't want your presentation to be made
public. If you don't make it public, you don't need to provide the sources,
and if you make it public, you're already providing the sources.

Cheers
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
http://www.alfredobeaumont.org/blog.cgi