List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.5.2 release
From:       Jarosław_Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-07-07 0:22:15

Jarosław Staniek wrote:
> > UPDATE: I've found a buggy behaviour in kexi 1.0.2 forms makingthem> unusable. I \
> > need to take a closer look at that BEFORE tagging...>
Uff, fixed in rev 559300; lib/koproperty/ also has been changed
-- regards / pozdrawiam,  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska
Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska to work on* Kexi & KOffice: \
http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For \
Developing MS Windows Applications:                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wikiSee \
also:* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows* Kexi \
Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html_______________________________________________koffice-devel \