List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Known bugs list for 1.6 alpha
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-29 9:33:14

Osteguna 29 Ekaina 2006 10:30(e)an, Cyrille Berger(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Hello,
>
> I would like a list of the known bugs for the new features that will be
> shipped with KOffice 1.6 alpha. And this is the last call if you have add
> new features.
>
> Btw, the tagging will be delayed until Wednesday 5 July, as I won't be
> close to my main computer to do it :) But I will write the announcement and
> changelog this week-end.

KFormula's new features:

OpenDocument / MathML are now native format
ODF is the default format
Supported elements: mi, mn, mtext, ms, mstyle, msqrt, mroot, mfrac, mrow
(others might work)
Supported styles: mathcolor, mathbackground, mathsize, mathvariant

Know issues:

1) Problems with operators, scripts, tables and content notation
2) Visual glitches with styled elements
3) Improper saving (if you load a file, and save with another name, files
won't match)
4) ODF and KFO don't have one to one relation

I expect to fix 2) and 3) prior to tagging date. I'll let you know if I solve
it before you write the ChangeLog / Announcement
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz
http://www.alfredobeaumont.org/blog.cgi