Hi folks, I'm having a weird problem here. The Sort dialog in Data/Sort mysteriously crashes at a weird place, somewhere in setFocus or so. The strange thing is, it usually crashes, but not always, and I'm unable to track the pattern. Backtrace is not very helpful as I don't have kdelibs with debugging info in. So I wonder, could any of you people with kdelibs/qt with debugging info included try to run the thing and get me some more useful backtrace ? To reproduce, just open latest SVN KSpread, select some area and Data/Sort will lead to a crash. I'm out of ideas, almost sounds like a qt/kde bug :( Thanks in advance. / Tomas _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel