List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Working on koffice
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-06-17 21:49:03

Jarl E. Gjessing said the following, On 2006-06-15 03:53:

> Hi, I'm not a super coder, but still I'd like to try to participate.
>
> So to get me into this koffice koding stuff, is there some really "basic"
> coding tasks that I could do? Maybe some cleaning up or something
> that "forces" me to look at the code and get into it.
>
> I think that my main interest area might be graphical and database
> applications.

Hello Jarl
Great, in the `database department' (Kexi), I'd like to invite you directly to
#koffice or #kexi IRC channel. There are simple tasks to start with.

Incomplete, always-open list, to get the idea:
http://www.kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?Jobs

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki
See also:
* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
* Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html