List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Call for changelog for KOffice 1.6 alpha 1
From:       Adam Pigg <piggz1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-17 7:30:54

Im pretty sure i fixed kugar startup in 1.6 branch.  Of course, that only
matters if its included, i cant remember if it is or not.

--
PiggZ
adam@piggz.co.uk

First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily
killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean
you're willing to kill."
-President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 19, 2003