List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.6 configure issues
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2006-06-13 18:15:24

>  You're missing GraphicsMagick (>=1.1.7). krita's GraphicsMagick
> import/export filter will not be compiled. You can download GraphicsMagick
> from http://www.graphicsmagick.org/. The GraphicsMagick filter allows krita
> to read and write XCF, PSD, GIF, BMP, and many other image formats.
>
> boud@selday:~/src/GraphicsMagick-1.1.7$ GraphicsMagick-config  --version
> 1.1.7
weird, if you consider that I have dapper myself, how did you install your
graphicsmagick (it's not standard in dapper, for myself, I have rebuild the
debian package) and do you have the dev package ? oh and as for david, I will
need the config.log

>  Ruby development files were not found, or Ruby <= 1.8.1 was found,
>  Ruby scripting support for KOffice will not be built. If you don't
>  need Ruby scripting, you can ignore this message.
>
> boud@selday:~/koffice/1.6/build$ sudo apt-get install ruby1.9-dev
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> ruby1.9-dev is already the newest version.

well ruby1.9 is a beta version, and it's not supported, maybe it works (very
unlikely) maybe it doesn't (very likely), please, install ruby1.8, and report
if there are still problems.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---