List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    SOC-like project
From:       jos poortvliet <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2006-06-13 11:20:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hello Koffice developers and others,

Finalist IT group, and hopefully more sponsors, have started a dutch 'Google
Summer Of Code' like project, the "Programmeer Zomer" (
http://www.programmeerzomer.nl/ ).

Altough the deadline has already passed, this morning I recieved a mail from
one of the organisation members. A dutch student, Thomas Schaap, wants to do
a programmeerzomer project, and the organisation wanted to hear from us what
we thought about his proposal. Also, they knew there where no dutch Koffice
developers available to mentor, but they could live with a english-speaking
mentor, as long as some dutch KDE hackers where willing to co-mentor Thomas
Schaap.

So, I forward this question to you guys: Is somebody here willing to mentor a
dutch student who wants to work on Signing and Encryption support in Koffice
(see attachment); and are there dutch (speaking) people who maybe can't
mentor full-time, but are willing to lend a bit time and support, to get this
running?

And what do you think of the proposal, any ideas/enhancements?

I hope to hear from you all, soon,

Jos Poortvliet
(kde-nl)

["koffice.pdf" (application/pdf)]