List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4_DCOPIDL_EXECUTABLE
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-06-12 9:48:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 12 June 2006 11:02, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> On 6/12/06, Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > KOffice/trunk has not yet been ported to the last kdelibs snapshot, you
> > need to use the previous one. In the current snapshot, dcop has been
> > removed.
>
> How would I get the correct snapshot ?

r548330 | mlaurent | 2006-06-05 12:27:09 +0200 (Mo, 05 Jun 2006) | 7 lines
Time to new snapshot.
BECAREFULL: Now dcop was removed in new kdelibs
=> a lot of work is necessary to port application.
So if you will continue to work on application don't upgrade kdelibs4-snapshot
until your module was ported or help to port it.
For the moment we started to port kdebase.

So: 'svn up kdelibs -r 548329'

> Any estimates as of when will KOffice libs get ported ? So I know
> whether it's better to just wait or to try to get older kdelibs to
> work :)

If everyone goes on and waits for one person, Laurent to be precise, to port
it, maybe it'll be done early in 2007. Unfortunately, this includes also me
until now. :-|

Bye,
Stefan