List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KDE4_DCOPIDL_EXECUTABLE
From:       "Tomas Mecir" <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-12 8:13:05

Hi everyone,

just trying to get my qt4/kde4 devel environment to work. Got qt4,
dbus, qtdbus and kdelibs4 installed, now trying to compile kofficelibs
- and failing on some weird message. After some searching/grepping and
the like, I found out that the problem is that the macro
KDE4_DCOPIDL_EXECUTABLE is not defined, and thus cmake generates an
invalid command.

What to do ? That macro is used in KDE4Macros.cmake, which is a part
of kde4, so it sounds like either some compat macro, or that I'm
missing something. Is it safe to just create an environment variable
that would point to kde3's dcopidl, given that we're about to get rid
of dcop anyway ? Or would it still fail due to there being no dcop in
kde4, and I'm therefore out of luck until this gets ported to dbus ?

/ Tomas