List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Ascend
From:       Elliot Pahl <elliot.pahl () orcon ! net ! nz>
Date:       2006-06-01 10:25:46

Inge,

I too remain committed to the ideas and development of Ascend, although as you say, \
sometimes life interferes.  (Right now, when I'm not at work, I'm at university, and \
when I'm not at university, I'm at work).  I can't promise anything, but I'm taking a \
break from university and only working next semester, at which time I'd like to start \
developing on Ascend.  Perhaps at that time, we can tentatively get something going \
again.

Cheers,

Elliot Pahl