List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: C++ help, please...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-30 14:01:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 15:22, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> So I still couldn't find a situation where this would fail :(

Not sure where the difference is; the code looks indeed like it does what
I saw happening in KOffice.

I'm unsure why there is a difference.
Might be anything like
- QWidget (aka QObject) usage
- C is defined and instantiated in another library. So there might be some
visibility thing going on.
- Its a bug in my compiler (but boudewijn checked and saw the same)
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
gcc version 4.0.3 (Debian 4.0.3-1)

Anyway; I'm not really intend on figuring this out; I solved it by a
slight redesign which ends up being better anyway.
--
Thomas Zander