List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Does Kword respect printer margins from CUPS?
From:       Niels <zorglub_olsen () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-26 10:52:53

Hi,

I'm trying to set default margins for my printer in Control Center /
Printers. But Kword doesn't seem to use them at all. If I set the margins
to, say, 50 mm and then try to print out a page with Kword margins of 0 mm,
Kword doesn't alert me in any way. It just sends the page to the printer,
which means I get missing text. The preview also shows text with zero
margins.

Come to think of it, the printed page doesn't have margins of 50 mm either.
It seems the margins I set aren't used at all.

Can somebody explain how this is supposed to work?

//NIels