List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    A Commercial Book for Koffice 1.5?
From:       jsmith435 () cox ! net
Date:       2006-05-13 5:17:11

Hello:

I pondering ways to raise my income and find a work from home job and one of
the wilder ideas that came to mind is writing a technical book and becoming
an author and living on royalties...

I was just curious if you all think Koffice is far enough along as far as
usability and features to warrent a commercial book being published for it?

I'd bet the answer would be a resounding yes, but just thought I'd pose the
question.  Do you all think there would be many buyers of such a book?

Let's couch this as some lazy and rambling Friday night thinking.  :-)

-Jason