List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/kexi
From:       Jarosław Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-05-02 13:28:40

Laurent Montel said the following, On 2006-05-02 15:13:

> SVN commit 536552 by mlaurent:
>
> Adapt to kdelibs api
>

>  M  +1 -1      formeditor/richtextdialog.cpp
>  M  +1 -1      formeditor/tabstopdialog.cpp
>  M  +1 -1      kexidb/drivers/pqxx/pqxxcursor.cpp
>  M  +1 -1      kexidb/utils.cpp
>  M  +1 -1      main/keximainwindowimpl.cpp
>  M  +5 -5      plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsvimportdialog.cpp
>  M  +3 -3      plugins/importexport/csv/kexicsvwidgets.cpp
>  M  +3 -2      plugins/scripting/kexiscripting/kexiscriptdesignview.cpp
>  M  +2 -2      widget/pixmapcollection.cpp
>  M  +1 -1      widget/tableview/kexiinputtableedit.cpp
>  M  +6 -6      widget/tableview/kexitableview.cpp
>  M  +11 -11    widget/utils/kexidatetimeformatter.cpp

Laurent,
I wonder we should to commit such things now. I guess we have to stay with
kde3support while 1.6 is developed, otherwise performing upstream commits will
be a nightmare (because of diff -u).

OK to wait with this?

We have own porting plan carefully checked step by step:
http://kexi-project.org/wiki/wikiview/index.php?Porting%20to%20Qt4

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki
See also:
* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
* Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html