List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [flake] object renames
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-28 6:53:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 28 April 2006 07:14, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> I think KoInteractionTool might not be the best name if it is kept like
> it is at the moment and if it is not a base class or a class used for
> different tools. You can also have an interaction when you work on
> modifying the points of objects but that would be a different tool.

I was indeed thinking about making the KoInteractionTool basic enough so
applications like karbon can have 2 instantiations, one for the default
tool and another that works on points.
This is why I chose the name as it is.

As boud pointed out in an earlier email, we need two types and each type
of tool will be used more then ones in the end-application.

Remember, this is a library, we provide building blocks, not always things
that the user will directly see.
--
Thomas Zander