List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Coverity Scan for KOffice
From:       Jarosław Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-04-27 7:54:37

..is not yet available, but let's hope it will be.
-------- Original Message --------Subject: Re: KDE AccessDate: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 \
10:37:05 -0700From: Coverity Scan Admin <general@coverity.com>Reply-To: \
scan-admin@coverity.comTo: Jarosław Staniek <js@iidea.pl> Jaroslaw:
Thanks for your requests! We've added them to the list of things we'llreview when we \
                have the chance to add more things to the scan.
- Coverity Scan Admin
Jarosław Staniek wrote:> > > The KDE scan is really valuable, but I am sorry but I \
can not find koffice > (nor kexi) code at all.> Locations for the code, within KDE \
SVN are:> > branches/koffice/1.6> trunk/kdenonbeta/keximdb> trunk/koffice> > Could \
you help by adding scans for these?> Thanks in advance!>

-- regards / pozdrawiam,  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska
Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska to work on* Kexi & KOffice: \
http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi* KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries For \
Developing MS Windows Applications:                   http://www.kdelibs.com/wikiSee \
also:* Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows* Kexi \
Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html \