List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Nested objects in Flake.
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2006-04-25 5:20:18

Hello Thomas,
On Monday 24 April 2006 20:59, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Hiya;
>
> just a little teaser; attached is an extention to flake which adds the
> possibility to nest flake objects.  So you can have a square inside
> another square, as shown in the preview.
> Its possible to make the child enharit all the QMatrix changes, like
> rotation. And its possible to make the child object be 'clipped' by the
> parent object.
> Both things are shown in the attached png where the green square is a
> child of the redish one :)

Can you please explain the use cases of nested objects. I understand all you
wrote above but I want to know where are nested objects used is used. How
they are used. What are they used for and so on.

Maybe we should start a FAQ or something like that where such thinks are
written down, so that every one can have a look to find out what is meant by
things like nested objects.

> So, I've actually been productive today ;)

Thats allways a good thing.

Have a nice day,

Thorsten